Lord,
You know who I am.
I want to write down who I think I am.
I've always wanted to connect deeply with people. But I feel like I'm in a dilemma right now because when I can't do that, I feel alone or lost, and to be honest, I don't know if I truly know how to do that well. I just have that deep, deep desire to do that. I know what matters to people. That's what matters to me.
But I also realize that while I want to do that, I can also let my own selfish side into the equation.
......I think the Holy Spirit just told me that I'm bound by the fear of being alone. That there's a fear of not being good enough.
Father.... people in my life, people I've loved.... I feel like it's been history that I have not felt I was good enough, that I should be alone.
Father, you just decided to put on No Longer Slaves. I just started crying. Holy Spirit, I know that this is what you want me to feel, to know that I have this bondage on me. This is too deep for me to remove, Father. Please remove this bondage from me. I am Your child. I'm loved by You. I will continue to declare that. I will continue to declare and ask You to remove this bondage from my heart, this root, of insecurity, of doubt, of fear, out of my life, out of my heart. Plant the seeds of your love, patience, and kindness, and wisdom.
Thank you Father for loving me.
No comments:
Post a Comment