Saturday, May 19, 2018

happiness

I hope you find things that you enjoy doing again. I hope that you can be happy again. If it takes me longer to be happy, I hope you can find your happiness sooner, because if you're happy, I'll be happy.
Please don't stop pursuing God. Please don't stop. He has just sowed a new seed of joy in my that I'm continuously trying to cultivate. It's difficult, but I know this is how to get that true joy. Maybe that's the true joy you said you're missing.

I'm sorry I can't be a part of that happiness right now. I'm sorry I ruined it. I'm sorry I turned that happiness in a burden.

I still.... hope that God will give me a second chance so I can love with a love that doesn't take or smother. I believe that God wants me to have a heart of Heaven that gives again, and again, and again, even if it's broken. Because with His love, I know I will be able to keep giving.

But if He doesn't.... then I understand.

I'm praying for your happiness everyday, g. Every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment