Friday, May 11, 2018

learning how to forgive myself #1


Yea, I'm sorry, I.....needed to put this down, because you don't want me to reach out to you.

If you ever see this...

I'm sorry, Grace, for how I acted when you were going through all those things with your family a few months ago. I.....was making it about me, when it has nothing to do with me. Nothing. And I was blaming you for not including me.

I was only looking at my insecurities....I was so....so incredibly selfish. Honestly, saying that I wanted to be included was really, really selfish. I didn't give you space. I kept demanding you at such a time to fill my own insecurities. There was nothing that was okay with it. There's no excuse, it was not okay in any way. And I made you feel bad about it?

I don't know what else to say, because I was 200% at fault, Grace. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry it took me so long to see my problem. I saw my own insecurities more than your struggles and pain. You deserved real love, and that was not what I demonstrated then.

I know I can't change the past....I know I can't change what I did....I know I can't unhurt you....I don't know if there anything I can do to make up for it. I'm.....I'm sorry. I need to atone for my actions.

I'm sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment