Monday, May 21, 2018

I really appreciate it

I just wanted to say I really, really appreciate you for still caring and praying for me, g. I just....just thank you. If you see this, I want you to know that I think I'll be okay if you text me here and there, if you want, if that's how you show that you care. I appreciate it, because after how selfish I was in the relationship, I don't really deserve your caring. I just...want you to know I really appreciate it. You contacting me won't be confusing, I promise, because that's also how I show I still care too, so I understand. I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything anymore, please don't feel bad if you don't do something. I understand you want and need the distance to figure things out, to find things that also matter to you, to figure out what you want, to love everyone else. They need love too. From how I was, they need a lot of you. I'll be okay, I'm learning how to lean into Christ. I'm finding more about who I am as His child.

I'll support whatever you want to do, whatever your heart desires. Life goals, family, career, whatever, I'll support you. I just want to support who you are as you discover who you are in Christ more and more. I want to help you grow, not hinder it. I want to just treasure and celebrate who you are. I want you to discover and focus on your gifts and be the best you can be.

I'm sorry to have hindered that. I'll all for you, g.

On another note, a friend of mine had helped me before to discover how to talk to God and figure out who I am in Christ. If you think you want encouragement or any help in that, her tumblr is here. I hope she can help you too. She's got the gift, I tell ya, full of Bible references, she has a gift. Reach out if you think she can help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment