"I want to know if she still loves me"
"Why do you want to know?"
"...I don't know, because I still love her? Because I miss her like crazy?"
"I know you do."
"I still want to love her. Can't I love her anymore?"
"Love Me first."
"I do love you Father, I wouldn't be here if wasn't for You....it's because I'm asking for me, for myself, isn't it? It's still what I want to know, and not what You want."
"Yes."
"I know this shouldn't be about me, and that I should not want what I want, but what You want."
"Yes."
"I'm sorry I'm impatient, Father."
"It's okay, just follow Me. You're my child and I love you. You see how I died on the Cross for you? Now you know how, carry your cross, and I'll carry you."
"I'm sorry I'm still taking baby steps. I'm scared."
"Don't be afraid. You are my child, I delight in every step you take towards Me. Remember what I had done, what I said, what I promised."
"The miracle?"
"Yes."
"Please help me and love her."
"I love her more than you ever can, child. Let Me take over."
No comments:
Post a Comment