Thursday, February 7, 2013

thought of the day

I'm gonna do two posts today. One is this, and I'll follow it up with another later.

I just wanna put down how my day was. I have more or less busy Thursdays:

9:30 - 10:45 am - class
11 am - 1 pm choice of lunch and homework/study
2:30 - 3:45 pm - class
4 - 8 pm - work

While busy, I woke up today and my throat was killing me. Like absolutely killing me. I was in pain in addition to the expected dryness. I'm not sure if the pain was caused by the dryness but either case, my throat is becoming compromised and ingesting anything became slightly painful already. Swallowing hurts, and breathing through my mouth hurts my throat more because the air dries it even further. I'm gonna keep drinking hot/warm water and see if it goes away.

Despite my throat acting up, I was on my way to my 2:30 class when all of a sudden a peace came over me. I unconsciously looked up at the clear sky, and somehow I felt like I was absorbing all the good things in my life at that instant. It felt like I was counting all of my blessings...

and I felt, for a brief moment, content. It was the weirdest feeling I've ever felt, because at the same time my mind also went through the things that could have gone right, things that could have been better. The list grew quite long, but I was still content. It was really weird, but I liked it.

As you can see from the schedule, I'm actually at work right now. I'm 15 minutes into my shift, but I don't know when people will come in for tutor, if at all, so this may be posted in minutes or an hour or two.

I really want to take something for my throat. Maybe I shouldn't have come to work today. Blargh.


No comments:

Post a Comment