Saturday, February 16, 2013

light boots

About two night ago, I found two new artists...while studying for an exam that didn't go too well (oh well, it won't happen again now that I know how to study for that class). One of them has been around for a little while now, but the other is relatively new. I love finding out amazing new band/voices.

But yea, it's Alex Goot and Chrissy Costanza from Against the Current. Omg their voices are just too good. I wish I can sing. I'm seriously considering about taking lessons or something -____-

Before I continue, listen to some of their stuff!





Anyways, I'm not sure the exact reason, but after I found and listened to some of them sing, my general mood got much better. I say that because I noticed that the next day, as I was walking to classes around campus, for some reason I didn't have heavy boots.

Also, I want my guitar and keyboard. :'(

Gonna have to hit up the mall later today. There's a short story of some sorts that I saved up and wanted to respond after I read it. I'll get around to it today and then do another post.

Happy Saturday guys

No comments:

Post a Comment