Friday, February 8, 2013

there goes half of my blog

I just more or less deleted half of my blog posts, namely the ones tagged "a click of the tongue," which was the title of my old blog. Basically I had about 516 posts before the cleaning today. Now I have...269. Nice.

Other than most of the things, thoughts, and history that I "deleted," I found a few things that I wanted to keep, so if you click the tag on the right side of my blog you can still find them.

Anyways, that's that.

I'm sick and feel sick. I haven't gotten sick in like almost a year now, but now I'm all congested and sore and all that good sickness jazz. >.> Yea, it's called Nemo. Who's naming these storms, anyway?

Also, I need to more in more images into my posts so it's friendlier.

I think I might play a little DS3 before I look at my biochem homework.

Aaaaaand there goes my unknown neighbor screaming at God-knows-what again.

No comments:

Post a Comment