Monday, February 25, 2013

all the bright things

Basically, I don't have my facebook for a week. I gave it up for a week ish, for this hell week.

What can I say so far? Well, I still check the website, that's for sure. I feel rather disconnected from the world and my friends. Can't believe I'm saying this. Yea, a lot of my friends are on facebook because, well, that's just who I have so, shrug.

But yea, maybe I'll ask my friend for my facebook back around Friday or something, after everything's done.

Before I head off, I want to share this song if you haven't heard it. 




Yeah, whoever the last guy was who spoke last in the first video, that's exactly  what I would do, no doubt. Spend it every millisecond with the people I care about (not love because it's overrated, I'd rather say "care about"). 

Every night until last night, but no more because I need something real *smiles* Now I think about it, it's a bit ironic that I only made 55. All the foreshadowing x.x. 

Nevertheless, nothing will stop me from spending time and being with the people I care about!

Oh yea, like I said, didn't send the card. Lost my motivation to do so. Welp. 

--------------------------

Plan for tomorrow: two classes, lunch, major psych studying, maybe nap, dinner, more studying, dead. Sounds good. 

Oh, I'll do a post on the new layout of my dorm tomorrow. :) 

G'night, readers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment