Just made a tumblr post about imagining a puppy or a dog jumping onto my bed and snuggle beside me as I begin to blog.
Ohhhh man I want a dog :(
Woke up tired.
Understood most of my PChem and (surprisingly) biochem lectures.
Had a career fair irrelevant to my major.
Productive study time in the library.
Bruised my thumb from sliding open buttons on my jacket.
Went to tutor for PChem and came back just as confused.
A friend asked me today about my blog posts.
Found Umass Compliments.
Parents advised me to find monthly-payment options for Surface Pro.
------------once again blogging in my friend's room because my roommate's asleep------------
You know, I think I didn't expect the topic to come up. But then again I don't really expect anything usually anyways. Was it a pleasant surprise? I guess so. This was the first time someone talked about what I post.
Maybe I do sound depressed, I don't know. but then again it's something I feel like I've lived with for so long that I don't even consider it "depression" anymore. The thing is, just as what John Green said, " pain...it demands to be felt." You said the sadness I feel isn't normal sadness. Maybe that's right, maybe it means that it's been there for too long and it's turned into a different kind of sadness. Maybe it's something that I keep trying to ignore and learn from but it turned into something else. I don't know. I really don't know.
Maybe I post more about things that upset me than about joyful events. I should try to do more happy posts.
I want to apologize if I made you worried, because that's definitely the last thing I'd do. Thank you, though, for bringing it up. Maybe I'll go talk to someone, but I guess I'll try my best to be more optimistic before to see if it works. Being and talking (not necessarily sharing) to friends already help, and you definitely do.
I really really hope that I do the same for you too, 'cause you know I would not hesitate in the slightest.
I think I just need more fun in my life, and by that I don't mean the occasional video games or movies. I want to have fun with friends, with you. That's what matters. Even if I just hang out with people and do nothing, it's better than antisocial.
You know, I just realized something as I'm writing this. I think I've been, to a degree, afraid to surround myself with friends because I have been blatantly ignored in a group before, and it used to happen quite often. I used to be more talkative than I am now, but after a few years of ignorance, I more or less stopped offering my thoughts because I was simply told that no one cares about my presence. I told you about my homeschooling years and while I told myself that shouldn't have affected my social skills--I think they still did. Maybe I'm trying to undo that and have only been slightly successful.
All I ever wanted was some close friends with mental and emotional bonds. By that I mean I can feel free to text them about something funny I saw, made my day, bothering me, or just a hi, just because I want to talk to them and share what's on my mind. I don't even care if they judge, as long as they'll always be there and be supportive as friends. And I just want to be one of them, to them, as well.
Maybe that's too much to ask for, and maybe I'll never know.
Yea. If someone asked me about my life, I'd spill. Easily. Just because someone asked.
Ok the post is getting too long. I guess that's it for now.
Thanks again . If I see you tmw I'll give you a really big hug >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment