...and lots of myth notes to go over. If I didn't have the exam at 8am in the morning tomorrow....
There are some stuff worth mentioning on the orgo exam.
So we took it in a decently-sized gym. I sat in the front with a few friends, ready to take down this ultra-stressful test. Exam started at 1:30pm, and 10 mins into the exam, someone in the far back of the gym apparently kicked a desk beside him and flipped his chair and busted out the backdoor. I wasn't exactly sure what happened at the time, but it was confirmed for me afterwards.
Then about 3 mins afterwards, someone in the front rows towards the left of the gym apparently threw up and ran out the door.
Typical organic chem exam. Just like that first exam when a girl cried half way through the exam...none of the TA's knew how to handle that exactly. Poor girl :(
But then there's this girl who has an almost perfect score in his class. I'm kinda annoyed. I bet she took it before, just like a friend of mine who's doing really well also. Damn those people x.x
Anyways, I need to head off around midnight so I can get up. Mythology for the rest of the night, and if lucky I can start some eco.
Good luck to everyone else who's studying x)
-l.h-
No comments:
Post a Comment