Thursday, December 1, 2011

about me

Yea, again bad hour but my brain is good at thinking at such hours. But I decided to make a new about me section. Here goes. 

--

“I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together and the end of missing someone” (Foer = fav author) 

This is a typical full-time college sophomore working part time.
I absolutely love Yellowcard, just up front.
I blog to vent and to share my thoughts. I believe that people who blog are brilliant, passionate, and deep thinkers, and I absolutely love that and would love to read everyone's blog :) 


Actually, how it started was I began a blog a very very long time ago. I dropped it for about two years, and then picked it back up a year ago, when a friend of mine brought up the topic. We got closer with the blogs. We walked the tracks together for a while, and then she got on a train with a flick of a finger, blink of an eye. Blog went from being sharing to venting, to depressing keys and minor tones. Honestly, if you decide to visit that old blog, it is so dark there, for three or four months straight. 


Yea yea I know I feel too much. It's part of being human. 

In any case, I have recently switched to blogger just to try it out. So far I'm liking it more than wordpress. Not sure if I want to import my old blog here (can I even do that?) But either case, here's my old blog for anyone interested: http://salaheonerezza.wordpress.com/

I surf imgfave like a religion and listen to 8tracks like it's my itunes. 

I sing almost every time I walk alone. I play air piano. I air-strum.

I can click really loud with my tongue.

House, Naruto, FMA, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Reborn, and other awesome mangas.

Oh, and I have a so-called "Asian-fro" (my hair is poofy)

I love hugs, too. It's been too long since I actually hugged. Maybe that's why I haven't been able to get a hundred percent better. *shrug* 

No comments:

Post a Comment