Friday, December 30, 2011

all nighters

....LAN parties, and 6am breakfasts. Haven't done this in a while x) Kinda not healthy, but that's why the rarity. I also realized two things. 
One: still haven't finalized my build for Wukong. 
Two: All-nighters make you feel like you're floating in water. 


All and all, the party was fun. LoL, watched My Little Ponies for an hour (honestly don't know why but it was great), some Terreria, some played Pandemic, and then we went for breakfast at Franny's around 6am. 


Parents were a bit hesitant since I didn't tell them that it was an all-nighter, but then again, if only I knew also...


And my dad wasn't feeling well so my mom brought him to the hospital for tests. He's gonna stay overnight for observation. He should be fine. He exaggerates a lot, but just in case, ya know. He's just too tired and stressed. 


Pushing back my Boston plan till Saturday. Oh well. 


--


On another note, I got another pen pal! And another follower! *happyface* 


I think I'm gonna make a Yellowcard image for tumblr or something. Probably will do that tmw. 


A little Skyrim and calling it a night. Oyasumi. 


-l.h- 

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Skyrim. All of my guy friends and my boyfriend are hooked on that game. Hope you have a fantastic New Years, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I play it sometimes, not all the time. Right back at cha :)

    ReplyDelete