So I was going to blog on the first also, but then it was orgo all day. So much acidity, basicity, nucleophilicity, leaving group ability, Sn1, Sn2, and like a zilean processes and mechanisms...all day ever'day until last night. Studies about 15 hours for the past two days, and I think I did alright on the exam last night.
So the first day of December. Physics lab was to mess around with liquid nitrogen, absolutely fun. We cruised through that lab under an hour, measuring latent heat with timers and balances and frozen pencils and erasers. Went to dinner right after and then straight orgo studying with a few peeps.
It was roughly the same for Friday, except there was a discussion in the morning and then a costume contest in my classics class also. What totally surprised me was how my anthropology professor was actually at the discussion. I didn't even notice her until she started speaking/giving opinion while we were discussing the topics. I don't know, just very uncalled for, really x) And the costume contest went decently well, those who participated got extra credit points, I believe. There was also this really cute girl who was Demeter...okk w/e.
Anyways, I didn't sleep well Thursday night so took a nap Friday before dinner and exam, and ended up "ditching" people who wanted to squeeze in a last-minute study in the lounge. I was like yea I can't function without nap right now, and I kinda went an hour after, and there was only one person there anyways. Lazy people, I tell you.
You know, aside from the keyboard, I think I want a book for Christmas.
Get ready for lunch then lab. Pce.
No comments:
Post a Comment