So for the past 3 months, I've studied orgo so much that I've dreamed about orgo countless times. Honestly it's such a tough subject, and I hope that all those hours of studying and watching lectures and doing countless of problems have paid off with that final I just took.
One down, three to go.
And now you know why I haven't been blogging.
Now I should be a bit less stressed now that Organic is out of the way. I think I did fine on it. Not going to jinx it, really, 'cause I do that too often, but in any case, the rest of my finals should be less stressful (as ecology is just brutally annoying).
I hope everyone else is also doing fine, if not better than I am. x)
Maybe more later today. Maybe I want to take a nap, maybe not. Maybe I need to start studying. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment