I know why I feel lonely now. Because I am afraid.
I'm afraid falling in love again.
I'm afraid of being in a relationship. I'm afraid of being the one who loves more.
I'm afraid not of rejection but fakeness.
I'm afraid of loving too much.
But it's always happening. It still is.
I'm afraid I have distant myself too far now. Going back is going to be difficult, because I do not know how.
Will there be someone who can lead me back?
It's gonna be a long night.
I'm afraid falling in love again.
I'm afraid of being in a relationship. I'm afraid of being the one who loves more.
I'm afraid not of rejection but fakeness.
I'm afraid of loving too much.
But it's always happening. It still is.
I'm afraid I have distant myself too far now. Going back is going to be difficult, because I do not know how.
Will there be someone who can lead me back?
It's gonna be a long night.
Hey thank you very much for the follow on my blog! Read your bio from the profile, and I must say, it was interesting!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy here on blogspot. Would like to read your writings too. :)
:) Why thank you. I have more or less gotten the gist of blogspot now thanks :) I look forward to reading yours also :)
ReplyDelete