You know, re-surfing my imgfave account makes me want to re-fave so many of those images. Because one way or another, they've described much of my life than many people I know can or relate to. Yes, it's back to that feeling of able to relate to something, just something, someone. That's another reason why we want to know people, right? Because We want to learn, feel others' emotions, know the possibilities, the stories.That goes along with what my post two posts ago was talking about.
Yea, pen pals. I've lost all my pen pals too. One just...didn't bother to write anymore. Still good friends with another, but we just don't write anymore (shrugs to that). Another one...I really "lost." I never left, you just didn't need me anymore.
I kinda have a regret, and that is not bringing enough books to college with me. There are a few that I want to read again. I haven't even finished Everything's Illuminated yet. And I want to read 13 Reasons Why again. And I want to read Tree of Codes also. I miss the stories that I was so in love with. I miss indulging myself in those worlds and feel for the characters, for the troubled, for hurt.
I sealed that box away. There might not be that many letters in there, but do you know the love that was put into that box? Do you know how much love I put into that box? Do you know how much love you put into that box? I think we all know that if I light up the box, the letters altogether, it'll help my house burn, just like how the other letters burnt down Thomas's house.
Maybe I'll burn it one day. But maybe I need some new pen pals too. It was my fault to let it get to me last time, and I'll try to not let it happen again, even though now I think I can look at you and not feel so hurt by you.
If you have a close friend, someone who's stuck with you throughout your whole life, or at least most of it, who not only knows your stories but was there and lived it, who talks to you not out of obligation but because he/she wants to...or many you have more than one...either case, treasure them always and take the time to show them how great of a friend they are.
I still have a "pen pal"...and she speaks Greek and is totally awesome.
Well, it's not like many people read this blog anyways, I don't think. But counting on the tiniest luck that I might have, it would be great if some of you want to be my pen pal also. x) Comment or something? Haha.
Gonna go back to work now....

i thought i left a comment on here, but obviously something went wrong. but, hey give me your address to send you stuff! or should i give you mine? :D
ReplyDeleteI'd love to :) I'll fb-msg you :D
ReplyDelete