Wednesday, December 28, 2011

just like old times

There's a LAN party tonight, planned around 7pm at a friend's house till whenever, a potential sleep over also. I probably won't sleep over, but a good-old LAN party is probably overdue by now x) 


On another note, I went to this Korean restaurant in Boston the other day, and while it was the first time I tried Korean food, and I gotta say, it was amazing. Here's the place: 


http://www.koreangardenboston.com/

It might have been expensive ($30 for me...) probably because I was with my cousin. And friends. I kinda ordered two meals, hence the 30. Other than that I think it's not that expensive and pretty much in price range. 


With that note, I might go there again with some of my other friends. :) 


Oh, and I wonder how long it takes for le love to update.... x) 

No comments:

Post a Comment