Saturday, June 9, 2018

your never-ending love

When I break Your heart, You said, "but I love you."

When I hated You and don't understand why, You said, "but I love you, child."

When it's not logical to love me, You said, "but I love you."

When I walked away, You said, "child, I love you. I'm never leaving you."

When my heart is bleeding and I can't stop it, You said, "come to me child, let Me love you."

When I'm consumed by loneliness and self-hate, You said," come into my embrace, my beloved child, I love you and I'm always with you."

When I feel utterly useless, unlovable, unwanted, and unworthy, You said, "but I love you, no matter how unlovable you think you are, I love you. I've chosen you, and I love you."

When I failed at following you or failed at something, You said, "it's okay, I will never give up on you because I love you."

When it hurts You to love me, when You had to die for me, You said, "but I love you. My love for you is forever and never-ending. I will always, always love you. You will always be my child."


No comments:

Post a Comment