Father, help me become the man I can become, so that when the time comes, the first thing my own Amy can see is that I'm a man of Your Kingdom than a husband or a father. My relationship with you will triumph all others, because You trumps all others. I want to always be overwhelmed by your love, because no matter how my earthly relationships are, if my relationship with you is strong, nothing can move me or hurt me.
Oh Father, you are always proving your love for me, for us. I want to drown in that ocean of love. You see all my tears and turn them into strength.
I pray that you can use my tears, my pain, my weakness, my slip ups, to work to the greater good for your Kingdom, and that my relationship with you will be strengthened, that all of this pain, suffering, fear, confusion, anything that holds down my heart, will one day glorify You in ways I can't even imagine. I leave all of this at Your feet, knowing that You will use them to work in me and through me, so people will begin to see me and say,"that's not you," to which i can say, "yea, it's not. It's my God,"
I cannot wait to meet to new and real me, Father. Please continue to work on my heart, my soul, and my spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment