Sunday, June 10, 2018

loneliness

I think embracing loneliness means I need to spend more time with the Holy Spirit 

I still miss you... God, are you saying I'm not allowed to love her anymore? Please help my aching heart...




Father....please take away my fear. I don't know if I can do this another time. I don't know if I can love the same way if I'm afraid that they can wake up and say they want to give up, or they just don't love me anymore. Lord I don't know if I can do that again.

Lord please give me the ability to love again. I don't want to love with fear. I really don't.

And if I'm afraid because I'm selfish, I pray that You can help me unroot it. I don't want it, Father. I'm preaching to myself daily to remind myself that I am your child and working on my full revelation. Thank you Father, and I love you. Thank you for your blessings when I'm hurting. Thank you for surrounding me with the right people, the right friendships, and Your presence. 

Father, please just pour out extra extra love for her, please. Make her feel the love she was supposed to feel. I pray that she will know true, true joy from the heart, from the soul, when she finds You and knows who she is. Pour Yourself out into her, God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment