Friday, June 22, 2018

dear you

where are you, love

I need to kill myself

The parts that can't stay

So I can be better

because I'm not good

I'm not a good man

and I need to be for God and for you

I'm sorry


she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim she doesn't want you Tim 

No comments:

Post a Comment