Does that make sense to you? Well I hope it does, because if
it doesn't, you might have to experience it yourself to know why it does.
There are a few things I want to talk and rant about, but I
am not going to because it does not benefit anyone, even me.
I want to put down a few things I noticed myself noticing recently.
- How many pedestrians talk on their phone and not talk on their phone
- How many people try to sleep on the shuttle
- People I pass by driving, and they almost always seem so happy
- What people wore to work
- Me trying to remember license plate numbers (no eye deer why)
- Me trying to not take life as seriously as I had been
- Questioning what "forever" and "waiting" mean
So why was I in a terrible mood before? I guess I can say that for most of today, everyone I met and talked to all seemed happy; no matter who it was, it seemed to me that they're in the prime time of their life and they're just enjoying life, and it seems like they have everything figured out, and pretty much have what they wanted.
Even the people I saw on the streets, and other drivers--they all look...content and satisfied with something.
I guess it just brought me down quite a bit.
The worst part is I know that the chances that all those people are actually happy is quite low, but for some reason I just pictured them with so much happiness that I wore a sad smile for most of today.
Whhhaaaaat is wrong with me today -____________________-
I want to put down a few things I noticed myself noticing recently.
- How many pedestrians talk on their phone and not talk on their phone
- How many people try to sleep on the shuttle
- People I pass by driving, and they almost always seem so happy
- What people wore to work
- Me trying to remember license plate numbers (no eye deer why)
- Me trying to not take life as seriously as I had been
- Questioning what "forever" and "waiting" mean
So why was I in a terrible mood before? I guess I can say that for most of today, everyone I met and talked to all seemed happy; no matter who it was, it seemed to me that they're in the prime time of their life and they're just enjoying life, and it seems like they have everything figured out, and pretty much have what they wanted.
Even the people I saw on the streets, and other drivers--they all look...content and satisfied with something.
I guess it just brought me down quite a bit.
The worst part is I know that the chances that all those people are actually happy is quite low, but for some reason I just pictured them with so much happiness that I wore a sad smile for most of today.
Whhhaaaaat is wrong with me today -____________________-
No comments:
Post a Comment