Wednesday, June 19, 2013

little kids

Thinking back to that day when my mom's friend came over, that 10 year-old girl with probably only 20/40 vision without her glasses...

I realized that I haven't, in the longest time, interacted with little kids. By little I mean like <10 or something. Because honestly I think your interaction with them is very important, because it may just as well affect their worldview later in life.

Just as I remembered that little girl, this article was posted on my fb newsfeed.

Go give that a good read, because it is a wonderfully written and illustrated point at which I think everyone needs to take note. I mean, if I do become a pediatrician, this is totally something I need to look out for on a daily basis.

And besides that, it's just the right thing to do-to turn your focus on things that matter more, that can direct them to a healthier mindset. I believe this approach can also indirectly boost kids' self esteem.

So please give a read and take its message to heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment