Monday, June 10, 2013

reset

I have updated a few things on my social media profiles. 

I deleted my blog url from facebook. I think I put it on there initially because I wanted people who were looking for something to be able to find it. However, I no longer consider that a good reason to visit my blog, my thoughts. It was relatively public, and I have found that to be...a bit of a nuisance. But anyway, I have pretty much unlinked my blogger from facebook. If you found me, kudos to you haha. 

That being said, I really want to restart my tumblr, a different account. I have totally a mixed feeling about this. Maybe I should still do it and then msg *most of* my followers my new url (yes, this is a reason). Any suggestions? 

Oh yea, speaking of tumblr, this yahoo better fix my queue page because I cannot change any settings for my queues. Yesterday I went to change the number of queued posts and the period of queue, and nothing saves. I was confused because I was also having issues with chrome and I thought it was chrome's problem, not tumblr's. Turns out, yahoo has been messing with it and they better fix it!! >:( 


No comments:

Post a Comment