Monday, June 10, 2013

i don't know what to name this

I haven’t told anyone about this, ever. For some reason, however, I think I should talk about it a little bit, even though I don’t really feel like talking about it.
Ever since around early high school, I started to become very self-conscious about the number of moles that have been randomly popping up on my face. Honestly, now I probably have like about ten, maybe more. That is just on my face alone, there are like five to ten on my hand and arms, and it just feels like they’re popping out everywhere. Whenever I look in the mirror I always try not to focus on them, but I still and I hate them. They make me super self-conscious about my looks. I think my mom said that she knows something that can potentially remove moles effectively-some sort of cream or something, and that she’ll try to find it and grab one for me to try.

I guess it’s better than nothing.

But yea, I’m not gonna link this to tumblr or anything. I’m just going to leave this here. If you find it, good for you. I wasn’t really expecting anything to read this cause, well, it’s really for my own sanity. But I guess…now you know.


That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment