I should jot this down before I forget again
I was thinking the other day, about how we justify certain actions or explain why something is the way it is.
For example, why do I not like rap, and usually any other genre of music is fine? Well, that's because I don't think rap falls into the category of music.
Or, why did I get a tumblr? Because I believe it, like any blog, can easily capture someone's mind and show you what one person loves the most, what appeals to them, and-sometimes-how their mind works. It allows one to peek into other people's minds and hearts, as well as their own, to learn, understand, and grow.
Then something popped into my mind to which I have no answer.
Is it ok to love someone without a reason? Does one need a reason? While it's great if you can describe all the traits and things the person has that you treasure, but doesn't that mean you need to mention the bad also? Are you tolerating the bad, or do you love those as well, and are those answers reasons to love?
Is it a weaker or stronger love if you don't know why you love?
I guess a reason I'm asking is because...I need to know if it is ok, to love without any obvious reasons and to love someone just because I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment