Sunday, June 9, 2013

why do we get to choose?

As I was falling asleep last night, a thought came to me that I wanted to just touch upon, so I grabbed my phone and jot it down before I called it a night.

--

Everyone has that one person who they wish would love them, and that one person's love immeasurably towers over everyone else's love at times, or maybe all the time. For some reason, that one person's love is the one that matters, and when the possibility of their love being present arises, other people's importance seems to fall out of equation quite easily.

Why do we get to choose who loves us? You can't just diminish everyone's care and love for you just because that one person doesn't reciprocate. I know that this is not always the case, but I've seen a few of my friends do this and it's just not the right thing to do.

I guess what I'm saying is that I think love is hard enough to come by, don't be picky about who loves you, but be glad that someone does. It'll only make you miserable.
--

On another note, I have deleted my blogger link from facebook. Not exactly sure why I did that, but it was kinda an impulse from the feeling that facebook contrasts tumblr and blogger too much.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment