Friday, January 4, 2013

talking to friends

Honestly, it's always me texting my friends first to say hi. Is that abnormal? Do you do that? Like, let's say you just wanna say hi to someone because they crossed your mind, do you text them? I do, because here's a shocker: I wanna say hi my friends. What's wrong about that? And yet I feel like I'm the only one who does that. Idk if people do that, but when if they do, then it just means that I probably don't pop up in people's minds.

Cool.

Do none of my friends like to say hi to people?

Or maybe that's my problem. I like to say hi to my friends.

You know what, whatever. I've refrained myself from texting people quite a lot of times just because I know I'll be bugging them. This is how I know: they're either always busy, never reply, or our text threads are always initiated by me.

Yea, I shouldn't even say hi to people I love. Great life here.

I'm getting really really tired of this.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment