Thursday, January 24, 2013

back to real blog posts

I feel like I haven't really really blogged in a while. Actually, as I am writing this I'm suddenly feeling quite lonely, not sure why. But anyways, I'm blogging as I watch theRadBrad's walkthrough on Silent Hill 3. I have the Win7 split screen going on here.

Deep breath, deep breath.

Ok, first thing's first. My new roommate. Or should I say, my non-existent new roommate.

It's been almost a week and he still hasn't showed up. I think by today his appointment got cancelled, but today is also the beginning of the room swapping period. This lasts for a week, therefore by next Thursday, I think it's safe to say that we'll have a double if no one moves in!!

I can't find the closet to put my extra bed frames after I unlofted my bed. Apparently it's somewhere in the basement but I can't find it. I was also told that I could open the closet with my dorm key (I do not understand why they would do that if it's true), but I tried all the doors (yes, like a creepy person) and was unsuccessful. -_____-

Oh yea, lab. I may not appear to be too occupied by this, but honestly I'm stressed out of my mind because of this lab thing. I'm taking 12 credits without the lab right now, but honestly I really really want a lab for credit so I can just take 3 classes for 9 credits and 3 from lab. But I'm already signed up for 4 classes for 12 credits and prepared for the worst, which is not getting into a lab.

Right now, it really doesn't look like anyone's hiring any research assistants, and/or the fact that the few ones that are are more ecology related and that's my least favorite science subject. I don't know what to do. I guess I can only just email more professors who may (but honestly I doubt) have openings in their labs.

Gawd I'm so stressed out.

It's been absolutely freezing out, with temperatures about zero degrees and negative wind chills. I have an 9-am class tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to going into frozen tundra. I don't wanna die yet >.< At least my room is nice and warm...too warm, at times #firstworldproblems

Also, my friend who's going abroad in Italy visited before leaving on Sunday. Went just all hung out and went downtown to a new restaurant and hung out more. It was a good night :)

What else...I don't remember what else to talk about, so I guess this will be all for now. I'll blog more tomorrow x)

---

Falling into this whole spiral again, damnit I just wanna scream.

A friend said he wants to be happier and more fun this semester, as a person, as a friend. I want to do that too. I really do. But I don't know how, I really don't.

Sometimes I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment