Yea, my dad's at it again. Sorry in advance but I need to vent. This is just ridiculous.
I wanted to sleep in today, and I did. I was waking up around 11:40 when my mom came in my room.
Before I write down what she said, my dad hates my aunt from my mom's side for unknown reasons. Well, not really for unknown reasons but for very childish reasons that I will not go into.
Anyways, she came in and told me that my aunt came over one time when I was away and slept in my room. In addition, she used a purple towel that I currently use as a shower towel. My dad then flipped out at her for that, started yelling at her for doing that, apparently came in my room and took that towel away, and continued to bring up completely non-related topic to scold my mom.
Big deal, it's just a towel, for God's sake. What is the big fucking deal?
Yea, I don't want to talk to him, he talks nonsense in everything. He uses no reasoning, no logic, and just pure irrational emotions. Not my favorite person in the world, I tell ya. All he ever does at home is just scold. He has serious issues, and I'm honestly ready to leave and get a place of my own when I can. Prob bring my mom with me or something.
He's like the true example a Christian by name. Sad, it is.
Alright that's enough of him. Screw him.
Rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment