Monday, January 28, 2013

project, receive, shout

I feel like not many people have experienced this, so I want you guys (haha the minimal amount of readers that might read this) to know this and experience this.

No matter what religion you believe in, find a song in it and sing to praise.

Because singing a praise song is like nothing you have ever experienced. You pour your heart out into all the lyrics, feel every word, and live every note.

And it is even more powerful when you sing, in unison, with other believers. The feeling of love and family (for me, in Christ) around you strengthens the lyrics, and you feel belonged.

Nothing, and I say nothing can compare to what you feel when you sing these songs.

It works miracles in Christianity. I'm not familiar with other religions, but if yours has this practice, do it.

I mean, of course it'd be lovely if you would want to experience our faith, and if you do, shoot me a message or something :)

I really love listening to worship songs. I don't do so as often as I would like because, well, they get to me and I usually tear up >.> They're too powerful, I tell ya.




No comments:

Post a Comment