Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I get weird dreams

Yep. I totally do. Like the dream I had last night. From what I remembered, I was hugging someone in the dream, I forget who, and I could feel distinguished squeezes from that person very clearly. I could feel her periodic squeeze from the hug, and I think they semi woke me up because the next thing I knew was it was just my quilt. I tried to remember the squeezes and I could still feel the lingering sensation. Weird as hell. 


Oh well, that's for that. I'm still waiting for a few mangas to come out, sucks that JUMP took a week off. Should be out tmw. Oh, speaking of manga, I need to catch up on One Piece. :) 


Also, I got a mail from my new pen-pal! Along with the fact that it's also not from the US (but from UK!), I'm super excited to write more actual letters. Reminds me of how I found this image with a method to send letters for free (without a stamp, in the US that is) by switching the return address and the destination address. Haha, what ingenious idea. Best part is she's also a YELLOWCARD FAN YESSSSS. :D Hokay I'm done. 


That's it for now. Gonna start on that letter and then some LoL. Peace. 

2 comments: