Tuesday, January 3, 2012

before sleep

Every time, before bed, thoughts just flood my supposedly empty mind. Things like how something should be, agendas, plans, what I did today, sometimes the past, people, events.
And then always, the people I'm not allowed to miss, even the tiniest.


And...there are so many. I just...can't allow myself to miss any of them cause it's just not right. It's just so wrong.


There are so many people I want to say I miss them, but I can't. I just...can't.
Maybe it's not because I don't miss people, but because of this. Because I don't allow myself to miss people, and force myself to be alone.


Don't ever do this. This hurts like hell, but there's no other way for me. This is what I need to do to live, sadly.


And no ever knows.


My brain hurts. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment