Aye..here's the headache in the morning again. I'm pretty sure my headache wasn't catching a breeze from the window at all last night. Maybe my arm was kinda not under the covers...idk, I have a headache again =/ Time to look for the tylenol my parents took from me...
And then again with the weird dreams! Omg, this time like it was that big monster cloud thing from Green Lantern that was destroying the world, and I like had a newborn baby to protect and I apparently got shot in the back, but it was hokay (lol). I like hid in buildings and places and such. I don't remember if I actually got rid of the monster but what I know is the dream was absolutely intense and that's probably why I woke up with a headache lol. Oh well, woke up a bit late anyways, so much for having slept really well the day before.
Got like actual artsy paper from Michael's today. Gonna write back to my pen-pal now :D One last week till I go back to school! Can't wait.
And Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close comes out in four days. I think I'll see who's around still and grab peeps to go see that, if they want :) So excited!
Bought Trees of Codes and Walking Back to Happiness, so I have two books to start my semester. Good step for my "resolution," I think, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment