For some reason I've been waking up these days with a headache and then the next without. This has been alternating for the past five days or so already. I tried to find the causes behind the headaches, from the daily activities of those five days or so, but none has made any differences.
Haha, maybe it has something to do with what I dreamed last night. It was about my watch that decided that it has the ability to transform in to two other modes (bear with me, it still doesn't make sense, too much CIA gadget stuff going on here). It can transform from like this original, plastic cover and metallic design into this metal casing that feels like a titanium finish. Then it can also turn into a cheaper feeling plastic watch with like beads as the watchbands....idk it was just weird as hell.
Ohhh what is vacation doing to me lol.
Going out to lunch. Hope my headache goes away. Later guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment