Sorry to have gone on a hiatus for posting. School started back up a week ago and it's been rather hectic in terms of finding classes, organizing schedules, buying textbooks and materials and whatnot, fixing calendar and exam dates, etc etc.
Honestly, I bought like $300 worth of textbook and materials already and it would've been about another $150 if I didn't find one of them online. I may very well be planning on selling these back Q.Q
So let's see, first weekend! I feel like it's a good time to breakdown my classes just a bit first:
Molecular Biology: I'm super excited for this class; Prof Francis will be teaching it via diseases and honestly, this is gonna be great. You know they should just teach biology based on House episodes, how sweet would that be~ I guess the only unfortunate part is the weekly quizzes, just like Bio 100 and 101. Ohhhh well.
Organic 2: So far so good, it's been two lectures or so and we've been learning about NMR an related spectroscopy techniques. I think he is acceptable with his currently method of elaboration. I don't particularly like his note-taking style, but maybe it's just some getting used-to.
BioChem Lab: Oh man, this lab is gonna be long as hell. But at the same time we'll be learning recombination DNA and restricting enzymes and we'll get to use lab coats and it's just gonna be an awesome lab experience. Those multichannel pippetes are the coolest thing ever xD
Physics 2 - Obviously, nothing really to say about this class. Heath Hatch = the man with his awesome demos and crystal clear explanations. Looking forward to this class as well.
Genetics - Still waiting on the text book, but this class is so far interesting, but I can sense the difficult parts coming in with all these new ideas and new terms. It will get tough nevertheless interesting.
--
Thinking of going to the mall today, probably not if I can't find ppl to go with. I should go deposit some munny but it'll be a waste of time if I don't do something else at the mall and go just to deposit munny. Mhm. Oh well in any case, getting wings tonight!
LoL and reading today. Getting lunch soon. Later :)
Meanwhile, enjoy this pink flying llama/unicorn I found:

No comments:
Post a Comment