Saturday, March 23, 2013

the blind me

I visited a...good friend at her college last year. I got out of school tad bit earlier than she would, we talked and the idea came up, so I decided to visit.

At the time, I just went with the fact that she was really busy during finals week, and I helped out with some of her art projects when she needed help...I know she'll be busy, and for some reason I didn't really think it'd be that much of a deal. I mean, I was fine with it because I haven't seen her in a while, and I wanna meet all these amazing people she said she's met. That was my only intention. I helped out as much as I could/was allowed.

In retrospect, I think aside from the fact that she was busy, I think she didn't really wanted me to visit. What I mean is, even though she brought it up, she didn't really wanted me to visit, and I think it had less to do with finals and more to do with me.

Yea and I obviously didn't realize that then. If I did, I wouldn't have gone, despite that I did want to see her.

Well, I hope everything turned out alright for her.

Welp. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment