Alright, first thing's first. Status on getting a Surface Pro. There's a damn good chance I won't be getting that anytime soon, for several reasons.
- I just...don't really have the money. Plus the fact that there's that one week delay in my paycheck and I think it's more or less screwing with my saving plans.
- Even when I do save up enough for it, one purchase will basically turn me homeless, wallet-wise. I mean I could get BestBuy's cc and do a monthly payment method, but do I really need another card?
- This reason is actually real (I didn't want to admit it before but I should). Basically, I've gotten into a habit (I guess it's a habit now) of getting wings like once every week or two. They don't cost that much, but at this rate it'll simply take me an eternity to save up.
Damnit it's almost 2am again. Ok I'll just write something else real quick and then head off.
Another note: I got some whiskey from a friend, called Fireball. Delicious, haha.
Over the past few weeks, after every Tues and Thurs shift, I basically have to grab dinner by myself because I get out at 8pm and no one eats that late (people either eat early or mad late). So I've been more or less eating alone on those days.
It all reminded me how I enjoy eating alone. How I enjoy being by myself. I love walking by myself. I love reading by myself. I love solitude, because I can get to know myself, clear my head, and understand my thoughts better. Sometimes, just listening to the background noise of life is soothing to the soul.
While all that is great, there are so many things I miss about people. I miss so many people, people I haven't seen in years, months, days, sometimes hours. Maybe I do get tired of my own soul when I begin to miss people. The thing is, having company is simply a magical thing.
Yea so I'm just saying that I miss people. >.>
And yes, I tend to want to hug the crap out of people. No shame.
And yes, I tend to want to hug the crap out of people. No shame.
I should get on writing and sending a letter as well. Damnit Tim get your shit together zz
On yet another side note, I've actually been very psyched about making friends on tumblr. They have been making my week all week long :3
But yea, heading off.
No comments:
Post a Comment