Wednesday, October 10, 2012

schoolgirl

You said he made you feel like a school girl.

You know, I never actually knew what you meant by that. Maybe it was the way you said it. Maybe I was thinking too much. Was it just him? Or was it more of you?

How did I make you feel? Do I really care at this moment? We don't even talk anymore. What did I get from you last time, my name in all caps and nothing after? What did that mean? What were you trying to do? Were you even trying to do anything?

I think I know what you meant now.

I think I can say, this time, that it's not too late to know. Not to save what we had because it wasn't anything to you, but now I know the truth for myself.

You know, I think it might be time to open up that box and read those....letters  from you. It's probably the only closure I'd ever have.

I don't care if I break, at least I'll be feeling something 

No comments:

Post a Comment