Today's the first Friday of the semester, and that's 4 days of classes already. I'm taking six classes:
- Advanced Organic 551
- Biochem 394RI
- Biochem 523
- Stats 240
- Indigenous Peoples 170
- Music Theory 110 (for fun)
I think after this semester there would be no more GenEds...cannot wait, man. This stats and history stuff is just annoying.
One thing, though: I don't have my keyboard! I know, I'm like beyond upset because I originally thought that my parents could bring it up soon-ish, but nooooooooooo (props to whoever got the reference) they're gonna be busy. I'm thinking maaaaaybe early October. I mean, my friend Steph brought up a good point of going to the FAC to use their pianos, but they're gonna be crowded a lot. I guess I"ll try my luck x)
On this first Friday night, I decided to go visit some friends up in North Apartments. I ended up visiting three dorms, stayed at one for the most part and simply dropped by the other two for a glance and such. Damn, the North is sooo nice, totally lovin' the spaciousness. There is a very very good chance I"d be striving for a North spot for my senior year. Haha look at me, junior year has just barely started and I'm already thinking about where I'm living next year. How lovely.
Not sure if it was the shots or 'cause I'm slightly sick, but my voice is kinda dying. Or I guess right now, I can't sing D: Hopefully this goes away tmw!
OK. Now that I've moved in and stuff, I guess I"ll post some pictures, just as I promised a friend :P So this is my side of the room:
This's mah beddddd. Pardon the unmade bed, I woke up too late to make it this morning.
Now behind it: But yea, nothing much, and cozy enough for me. Now this is the whole room:
GUESS WHAT WE HAVE A BRITA FILTER FOUNTAIN RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR DOOR. I remember my roommate texting me about it, but I thought he meant like a water fountain, not like an actual Brita filter fountain xD Though we gotta either go upstairs/downstairs for bathroom, unfortunately :(
AND LOOK AT OUR BASEMENT LOUNGE. ABSOLUTELY SWEET
It looks like straight from IKEA mannnn.
Aight I think that's gonna be most of this post. I've gonna shower and head off soon. G'night peeps :)







No comments:
Post a Comment