I've been missing a few people for a little while now. I've talked to most of them already, but not like it helped much. Since I miss their actual presence, I wasn't expecting talking to do much, anyway. I guess my way of dealing with that is simply not think of them, or to not acknowledge the fact that I miss them. Do you miss someone? Do you try to "cover it up"? If you do, how do you do it? In any case, by putting them away I've become somewhat numb again. I feel like I just need a good, good hug. And you know what? Really, most of the times that's just too much to ask.
Yea, I'm feeling quite lonely. Whatever, what else is new q.q
--
It felt like we're together. We're having lunch with people, and we're sitting next to each other. In the dream your name is "Mica" or something of that pronunciation. I thought I've met someone named Mica in real life but I don't recall, not a single bit. But in here, we do everything together; we walk with arms around each other; you have a crappy car that needs you to go in from the passenger seat to get to the driver seat; we tease and scold but oh, we're so close.
My dreams just love to make me depressed.
--
On a lighter note, I've decided to keep a record of what I eat at the dining halls / what they serve. I wanted to see 1) how I eat and 2) what's the actual variety the dining halls had called themselves. Yes, that does mean that I'd have to blog more often and not forget to take picture evidence. This is what I had for lunch:
![]() |
| Curry beef with potatoes and carrots :) |
ON A HAPPIER NOTE. I am now officially a Learning Resource Center tutor! The man who interviewed me was very down-to-earth and we had a delightful session. Basically, the learning center opens officially in roughly two weeks, with a mandatory training date next Sat at 10 am, I think (TBA).
Anyways, that's it for now, I'll be studying in the basement lounge for the duration until breakdance practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment