Saturday, August 11, 2012

what sorts of influence?

We usually have the TV on during dinner time, even though we don't have any legit movie channel subscriptions. We manage to find something to watch. Usually it's either the usual shows: White Collar on Tues, Royal Pains on Wed, Burn Notice on Thurs. Other days we watch random movies. 

Today, for some reason, my brother decided to watch Big Bang Theory. I wasn't actually paying attention but when I realized that it was on TV-that we're watching it-all of a sudden this sense of disgust just came over me and I just grabbed my earphones and dropped by a a random YouTube video and watched that instead. Now don't get me wrong here, I don't actually hate the show or anything. I'm pretty sure it was because that my ex loved the show. I just simply didn't want to watch that, at all. I mean, someone changed the channel fairly soon, but it dawned on me that I was disgusted by something I don't even watch in the first place, that I randomly hated that show just because of her, and I didn't even realize until I was actually watching it. 

I mean, seriously? I thought I was better than this. 

I don't know but, maybe the show isn't all that funny to me anyway, at least from the glimpse of it today. 

*sighs* whatever. It's not like I have to watch this show or something. My shoulder's tense for some reason, so I think I'm just gonna shower and head off. Yea guess what it's only 11:12 PM. I recall that last time I actually blogged, with solid content, was like, 3 AM. 

Also, why the hell is my family always in a bad mood. Wth. 

I keep finding myself lightbulbing things to blog about, maybe a couple of times a day, but then forget everything when I decide to open blogger. I guess I need to start a "blogging list," huh? 

By the way, found a texting buddy today. T'was a good day at that. 

Oh well that's it for today, g'night peeps :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment