changes
Like usually, I had to bring my brother to his ultimate practice today around 5:30 ish. I decided to stay and read/study because I was told that his game would be shorter than usual (it wasn't but it's no big deal--I just had to wait extra half an hour in the dark and had to use the nature for a number one...zz). At first I was at Starbucks, like usual, and then around 7:30 I decided to go to my river spot. As I hit the street, along the river, I remembered how the entire street and sidewalk was remade, along with the riverbank area and such. The river looks only about a foot or two deep. As I approached the spot, I noticed there were fences around the area. And, no doubt, my spot is no longer there :( :( It is now all dug up and fenced up for who-knows-what. I mean, it's kinda sad how they got rid of it, but at the same time it carries some bad memories. I mean, it's meant for me to let go and all, so it's fine, I guess.
I originally only wanted to talk about how my river spot got dug up and kinda disappeared, but it reminded me of some thoughts I had earlier this/last week. I forget what topic led to this idea, but I thought of how everything might have been different if I hadn't come to the states; what if I stayed in Taiwan and studied there? Would I be studying the same thing? Would I have met similar people? I mean, the language aspect would obviously be different, even though I learned English so that I could study in the states. How would this have changed anyone I've met? Would it? I guess I will never know.
What I know, though? That I will get a puppy in the future. Most likely a corgi. Omg they are so cute :3
No comments:
Post a Comment