So I dreamed about A visiting us, and by us I don't know who's actually there, but there were others, my friends, there also when she visited. Anyways, she visited us when we're under this bridge-structure thingy. I believe this bridge-like thing has appeared in my dreams before. Well, she processed to hug people, like usual. You can see how much she missed a few particular people. It wasn't long until she came to me. The length felt more like a cuddle, and I did miss her cause she's been gone for so long. I gave her a squeeze or two. The way we hugged, however, was slightly odd because our cheeks were touching, and so were the corners of our mouths. Doesn't make sense I know, but whatever. When it felt like it was about a reasonably-length'ed hug, she said to me, "you know you can kiss me if you want." And then we did. We moved the corners of our mouths toward each other and we kissed. It was like a hesitated and slow kiss from both sides, and it lasted about ten seconds. And then she let go.
I'm kinda hating myself atm. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment