Saturday, August 18, 2012

nearing the end

My mom really likes to watch the CGI in the movie 2012. Since it's so often on TV for some reason, I've seen it probably three times already this summer. Yea I mean, the movie's effects are great, but by now I can't help but recall all the phone calls made by people to the ones they love. Ones that went through, the ones with exchange of words, the ones without because there were still signs of hesitation. The words of comfort, care, and love, why do we tend to say them at the end? 

Why do we suddenly care at the end? Why do we do everything at "the end"? People only change when there's a threat or danger of some sorts. 

Heck, it doesn't even apply to me 'cause it only works with people you care about. I certainly wasn't one to them. 

You know sometimes it's like you need someone to need you? You need that desire of you in someone else because then you got a reason to go on. What if the world works like this? Like, what if all you need to fall in love is have someone who needs you, and love just clicks for you afterwards? Does it actually work like this? 

---

Well, on other note, summer's almost over, and my MCAT is coming up in about 5 days. I'm actually pretty terrified =/ I'm gonna be so stressed on the day and just brain freeze every question :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment