Tuesday, March 27, 2012

weather y u no warm

Spring break flashed by with absolutely gorgeous weather back home, and now NE weather strikes again once I'm back at school with 36 degrees and 20 mph gusts. NE why so cold?! :( 


Nevertheless, spring will come at some point, and this means that I need to move things around so that I will have time for more sports and just outside time. Trying to gauge from what I've been doing with all the classes and labs and I think Monday.Tuesdays and every other Wednesday (MAYBE) are more probable (well, and the weekends, obviously). 


Also, I've been looking for a lot of internships, and honestly it's rather frustrating when so many companies only want people with BS degrees. It's like I want the experience before I can even get that. It makes sense that they require such people, but shouldn't there be a decent number of place that want undergraduate interns? I guess keep looking xD 


With that said, back to the summer internship hunt while listening to music

No comments:

Post a Comment