Saturday, March 31, 2012

hell week followed by hell weekend

Honestly, today would have been a good day, like a solid, productive day where I feel confident about myself and how I did on the two exams today. Still, they're fine. Went to a friend's birthday party and had my first shot (whiskey apparently) . It was fine and all, totally had one and a half shot for the first-timer. I didn't feel anything either, so it was just meh. It was fun though, since they all made a fuzz about my first shot xD 


I don't plan on drinking a lot, ever. So no worries, people. 


And then I came back to find that I got a terrible grade on a portion of a biochem lab report that we as a group wrote during the hell week with three exams. This was just perfect, wasn't it. 


Maybe it was the party, I don't know, but something, combined with the bad news on that grade, I all of a sudden was in an extremely bad mood, a mix of upset and sentimental and want to just close myself off from the world. I then went on tumblr and just reposted everything I found that were relatable. All of a sudden, I was a mess. Yea, my roommate's with me, a few of my friends dropped by for a bit and such, and I was fine, but I wasn't. But again, it's what usually happens anyways 'cause I don't show it. No one understands so it's fine. 


Either case though, I need to mention that I finally got a letter from one of my penpals <3 


Anyways. I think I'm only able to stay up this late today because I took the 2 hours nap earlier. But now...after all that spam from tumblr and stuff, my mind and heart are numb and I want to rest. I should just head off. 


g'night, fellow internet people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment