Saturday, March 17, 2012

lost dreams

I had a dream that was too good to be true. I guess that's why I really really want to put this down. Right now. 


It started with me being in this building, I believe multi-floors. I was on a higher floor when I saw you walking up the stairs from the lower floor. You were pretty psyched about something, and I was teasing you about it and all. You got up to my floor and we noticed these bands of armed men were walking up the stairs too with guns and stuff. I grabbed you and backed off to this couch near the staircase as the men got up the stairs and starting controlling the building. You had this worried face as the men started shouting about something that they've made and they'll destroy something with it. They pointed the guns at everyone on the floor so no one interferes with their plan. One of them got close to us because we weren't "far away enough" and point his gun at us. You were holding my arm and I staggered back on to the couch as the guy screamed "GET BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I was holding you behind me and rubbing your shoulders to calm you down. It wasn't long after he went back to his crew when I found a gun under the couch. We're both a bit scared and we're just holding each other. We sat there, watching their every move. After a while, it seemed like they have gotten all prepared for their "weapon" to be launched, and then we realized that we're on a top floor with a balcony. The balcony had a group of the crew who were setting up a machinery. And then we found an opening to go for it, so we grabbed you, got up, and ran for it. They noticed soon and started running after us. We ran for the balcony and disrupted some of their operations, and we're able to leave the building into this weird maze. After going through the maze with different oddly shaped walls, time somehow passed forward and it was then a few years later, and we have a kid of ours, and we're all happy. 


Weird 'cause that jumped so fast. I guess it's fine 'cause it's a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment