Tuesday, March 13, 2012

spring, sick, loaded die

Sorry for not blogging in a while, it's been a bit crazy in terms of workload and such. With spring break over the horizon, every professor is stacking work on exams on work altogether. Pardon my breathing space, homework, while I blog a bit. 


Wow, so I haven't blogged in almost two weeks, terribly sorry. The work load I have for this week was originally four lab reports and two exams to deal with, but as of now I have one exam and one report left (since I finished the other items already xD). I'm definitely less stressed with two items left, even though one of them is still the upcoming orgo exam 2 on wednesday. I've covered about roughly 50% of my notes on the material, and I plan on going over another 25% if possible tonight. 


The weather has cleared up big time; it was 30 this morning but it hit 70 today. It was almost unbearable as I saw people playing frisbee and tanning and just having a good time outside while I was stuck inside studying for my physics test (which turned out much easier than expected...wasted all that time for little rewards =/ oh well). Even with this amazing weather, I think I caught a cold last night (don't even ask how I have no clue) and I've had a running nose and congestion all day long. Sucks. 


Therefore, I'm getting green tea and see if it helps :) 


So, what happened these days...ah, I was able to get dinner with a new friend, t'was very fun. Need to do that again :) Anddd Mikers came to visit last weekend! He could have totally stayed more than a night, but I guess he didn't love us enough xP Just kidding, it's awesome enough for him to actually come up too. 


Btw, I got a twitter...yep. @salaheonerezza I'm still confused by most of it, but follow it up~ 


Even though I was keeping myself busy, that some fun things happened, and that I tried a few things and they went decently well...even then, idk, I still feel down and I don't know why. I think it's pretty much a fact that I have forgotten how to be genuinely happy. *sigh* Maybe I'll just surf the web...


---30 mins later---


Omg, I just surfed reddit this whole time, fml....


OK ANYWAYS. I need to get some studying done, get a hot shower in, and head off. 


I miss the times when I just read something amazing until I fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment